I had such fun creating yesterday’s entry in the Design Cuts Epic Second Birthday Giveaway contest (and I could really use that new computer!), so I decided to take another stab at it. (Multiple entries are allowed.) This time, I went for something a little more whimsical. I am, after all, first and foremost a photographer, so I started there: with a photograph I shot of my niece, Lyla, several years ago. It was a fun afternoon with faerie wings and the trampoline and some creative camera angles! Here’s a list of the supplies and techniques:
- I ran Paint Pro 3 and Watercolor Painter by Ozono from the Beautiful Artstic Bundle on the photo; blended.
- Fairy Dust by 2 Lil Owls from The Free Festive Celebration Bundle applied in Screen blending mode.
- Silver bokeh and silver glitter styles by Studio Denmark – Gold Rush, from the Beautiful Artistic Bundle.
- Pink watercolor style HAPPY from the Bonjour Extras by Nicky Laatz in the Beautiful Artistic Bundle.
- Have Heart font family by Set Sail Studio from the Typographer’s Dream Bundle.
They announce the winners tomorrow, and I’m keeping my fingers crossed! But regardless of the outcome, this was a great exercise for me – as the saying goes, the more you exercise creativity, the more you have!