- I ran Paint Pro 3 and Watercolor Painter by Ozono from the Beautiful Artstic Bundle on the photo; blended.
- Fairy Dust by 2 Lil Owls from The Free Festive Celebration Bundle applied in Screen blending mode.
- Silver bokeh and silver glitter styles by Studio Denmark – Gold Rush, from the Beautiful Artistic Bundle.
- Pink watercolor style HAPPY from the Bonjour Extras by Nicky Laatz in the Beautiful Artistic Bundle.
- Have Heart font family by Set Sail Studio from the Typographer’s Dream Bundle.
I had such fun creating yesterday’s entry in the Design Cuts Epic Second Birthday Giveaway contest (and I could really use that new computer!), so I decided to take another stab at it. (Multiple entries are allowed.) This time, I went for something a little more whimsical. I am, after all, first and foremost a photographer, so I started there: with a photograph I shot of my niece, Lyla, several years ago. It was a fun afternoon with faerie wings and the trampoline and some creative camera angles! Here’s a list of the supplies and techniques: